Monday, April 11, 2011

25 Weeks! HOLA Bambino!

Hello from the Dominican Republic!  This will be a short post, and the week 25 photo will follow when we are back in the States because we aren't sure how to upload the photo from here.  I am typing this on a very different Spanish keyboard...so bear with me!  The weather here is great, just the dose of sun that Todd and I needed.  There was a small snafu with our hotel reservations, but we have managed to work things out.  Right now we are focusing on relaxing and tanning our selves and trying not to burn the belly!

All the Dominicans are very excited when they notice I am pregnant...unfortunately most of them don't notice until AFTER they have handed me a cocktail...which has made not drinking the fabulous tropical drinks that Todd is enjoying even MORE torturous.  We have started simply saying Bambino and pointing to the my noticeable bump whenever we walk into a restaurant to avoid the torture.  Luckily, all the resorts here are all inclusive so I have had plenty of food to munch on while Todd is drinking away.  Although, I will say that the food is not the caliber or nutritional level that I have been maintaining throughout my pregnancy...the baby and I are going to have to go on a nutritional cleanse when we get back to Oregon.  Double doses of fruit and green juice EVERY day for at least a couple of weeks!!

Talk to you all soon!

Heather and Todd

Update:

25 Weeks and enjoying the Beach!


No comments:

Post a Comment